Our vision: we offer you a bespoke legal service that is appropriate and relevant to you. We listen to your needs, your budget and provide a tailored service for you. We pride ourselves on delivering a personal, attentive and highly professional service. Whether you’re a property developer, selling your home, or a budding entrepreneur, we will work with you and give practical, honest advice to help you achieve your goals.
We fit in with you: we recognise the time pressures you all experience in your daily working and family lives, so have devised a more flexible approach to our business. We offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments at a place of your choice. So, if you’re working all day, your child has a swimming lesson early evening, you’ve got to walk the dog, and you’re eventually free at 7pm, we can see you then for a chat.
Which sectors of the law do we practice in? Conveyancing (buying and selling your home), Commercial Property Law, Marine Law, Commercial Law, Employment Law and Debt Recovery.
Some icing on the cake:
- there’s plenty of free and easily accessible parking;
- there are no hidden fees;
- we offer excellent disabled facilities;
- we are a child-friendly office;
- we are involved with the local community;
- we’re not harming the environment as our data storage is in the cloud, not on paper; and
- we know our backyard and have heaps of local knowledge.
What do people say about us?
“When choosing our law firm it was important to us to find a local firm that was responsive, client focussed, and above all, had the ability to apply both a commercial and legal perspective to their advice. Our experience as a client has proven that Devon Law achieves all of that and more.
Devon Law were readily available, took into account our needs and wishes and answered all queries concisely cutting through legal jargon. We have no hesitation in recommending them ahead of other firms we have used in the past.”
Matt and Shelley Lincoln – Co-Founders of Escapology – http://www.escapologyhome.com
* In fact, we could just walk the dogs together and discuss your legal needs in the beautiful countryside surrounding our office.