Who do we help?
We act for commercial clients across a wide range of sectors. Many of our commercial clients are family-run businesses in the local area. We are always keen to support new and aspirational businesses and offer them a startup package to help them in their formative years.
How can we help you?
We offer the following services:
- we can help you buy and sell your business whether as an asset purchase or share purchase;
- we advise on business structures, be it as a limited company, joint ventures, partnerships or sole traders;
- we help directors and shareholders determine their rights and liabilities and document it is an appropriate agreement;
- we assist with all intellectual property law including copyright and trademarks;
- we prepare agency and distribution agreements; and
- we consider the business as a whole and help you gain the best possible outcome.
We can help kick-start your business startup/microbusiness and nurture you in the early days. We provide a highly personalised service for your business to enable you to be as efficient and productive as possible.
What do people say about us?
“I have been working with Jenny professionally over the last few years. I was introduced to Jenny initially as a client and now we confidently refer clients to one another. I find Jenny and the business approach she has adopted for Devon Law quite unique in the legal world.
Devon Law are so easy to talk to, professional, yet down to earth and relaxed with their clients. I have great confidence in their ability to deal with the most complex issues. Jenny in particular always offers straight answers to direct questions, which is not often the case when conversing with solicitors. Devon Law prides itself in offering jargon-free advice and making complex problems much more clear-cut; a phrase that is frequently used by solicitors, but so often not delivered. This is a novel approach, very appealing to accountants and our diverse spectrum of clients. Devon Law promises to be an incredibly successful and well-respected firm.
There is one specific point that highlights Jenny’s innovative approach to her business: Jenny and I have been working in partnership to offer comprehensive legal and financial advice to our clients. This collaborative relationship provides our clients with an excellent and efficient service.”
Richard May (Partner), New Wave Accountants (SW) Ltd, Plymouth http://www.newwaveaccountants.com